[lbo-talk] top 10 on Conservapedia

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 27 15:17:18 PST 2007

Seems like I read that nearly 10% of males and 4% of females have admitted to having sexual experiences with animals. Something like 50% for males in rural areas. Someone once forwarded me a link to a site about people having intercourse with Dolphins. It would probably help to be a strong swimmer to try this.

It isn't just animals. People will fuck anything. You wouldn't believe the shit I saw at the ER in Chicago when I worked there. Very few admitted to what they were doing. They were either mute on the subject or claimed it was a freak accident. We had a few men in one night who all experienced the same "freak accident" with a vacuum cleaner. The staff consensus was that there must have been something on cable TV that showed someone doing something similar in a movie to account for them all in the same night and within several hours of each other.

John Thornton