[lbo-talk] State Expansion

Robert Wrubel bobwrubel at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 07:07:23 PST 2007

--- Wojtek Sokolowski <sokol at jhu.edu> wrote:

"the neo-liberal rhetoric, which comes for a large part form state functionaries themselves, is merely an "emergency brake" on these tendencies, designed to keep them in check and not to overwhelm the state budget."

I always thought of "neo-liberalism" , like free trade, as a doctrine meant for other countries more than our own.

BobW

http://stats.oecd.org/wbos/default.aspx?datasetcode=SOCX_AGG