[lbo-talk] new G4

Charles Turner vze26m98 at optonline.net
Thu Nov 29 14:12:13 PST 2007

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:25:11 -0500, Doug Henwood wrote:
> Thoughts on making music in the new digital world from Dave Allen of
> the Gang of Four:

> Not sure what to make of these yet...

Are you referring to the music, or his thoughts on his business? The blog entry seems pretty wimpy for a guy that was "director of Consumer Digital Audio Services at Intel in Portland, Oregon. He is now president of the entertainment division of the Overland Agency, an advertising firm based in Portland, Oregon." (Wikipedia) As I remember, that was a vice presidential title at Intel.

"And then the big one - What’s our brand and what’s it’s value?" What a torturous journey from "It's Her Factory!" It'd be great to have releases of the old live material though. Listening to "What We All Want" live right now.

Maybe Chase will get them to do the music for their next TV campaign...

Best, C