[lbo-talk] spanish poetry

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Nov 29 22:52:09 PST 2007

I'd like to get my daughter a book of spanish poems for xmas. She has fallen in love with the language and is very eager to practice and learn as much as possible. She is in Spanish 3 at school. I think that means she's almost barely fluent; she's starting to get a feel for it, but her vocabulary is very limited.

Any ideas for Spanish poets that are relatively easy to read and appealing to a fourteen year old?

i.e., topics are love, romance, and nature.

Joanna