[lbo-talk] Foreclosure fight

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Fri Nov 30 09:13:45 PST 2007

http://www.mecawi.org/#Emergency_Moratorium

Demand that Governor Granholm Exercise Her Emergency Powers to Declare a State of Economic Disaster in Michigan, pursuant to MCL 30.401

MECAWI Activist Raises Moratorium to Granholm at aTown Hall Meeting on March 6, 2007

broadsheet (11 x 14) press release

We demand a moratorium on evictions, foreclosures, utility shut-offs, school closings, plant shutdowns and lay-offs

until the U.S. Congress cuts off funding for the Iraq war and returns Michigan's share to the people of Michigan for our needs

Governor Granholm has the statuatory authority - And it's been done before