[lbo-talk] spanish poetry

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 11:30:14 PST 2007

Sergio suggested:

Neruda, "Veinte Poemas de Amor y una Canción Desesperada" I studied Rubén Darío (Nicaragua) and Gabriela Mistral (Chile) in Middle school, so it should not be very difficult. Finding the books may be though.

Yes, precisely the authors I'd recommend as well.

Happily, all are available via Amazon...

Veinte poemas de amor y Una canción desesperada (Paperback)

<http://www.amazon.com/Veinte-poemas-amor-canci%C3%B3n-desesperada/dp/8432203270/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1196450826&sr=8-2

http://tinyurl.com/2n3c85

Stories and Poems/Cuentos y Poesias: A Dual-Language Book (Dual-Language Books) (Paperback)

<http://www.amazon.com/Stories-Poems-Cuentos-Poesias-Dual-Language/dp/0486420655/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1196450880&sr=1-1>

http://tinyurl.com/39t7mf

Selected Poems of Gabriela Mistral (Mary Burritt Christiansen Poetry Series) (Hardcover)

<http://www.amazon.com/Selected-Gabriela-Mistral-Burritt-Christiansen/dp/0826328180/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1196450921&sr=1-1>

http://tinyurl.com/2m3zx8

.d.