[lbo-talk] Contradictions

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Fri Nov 30 15:18:05 PST 2007

> I am not sure what Woj intended, but I choose to read him as saying
> something like this (which I might say): contradiction is a property
> (or state) of logical systems. Logical systems are tools of the
human
> mind.
>
> --ravi

^^^^^^ CB: But Woj is wrong. Contradictions are properties of reality, objective reality as well. For example, the current theory is that the universe started with a big bang. Surely, that was a contradiction.

CB: The economic contradictions Rakesh is discussing are in objective reality , too, not just in the ideas.