[lbo-talk] spanish poetry

Robert Wrubel bobwrubel at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 20:28:21 PST 2007

--- joanna <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:

" Any ideas for Spanish poets that are relatively easy
> to read and appealing to a fourteen year old?"

I recently looked for facing-page Spanish/English literary texts. The only one I could find on Amazon was a three volume (reasonably priced paperback) collection which included beginning and intermediate fiction, and one volume of poetry. I couldnt read the poetry, but I believe it included classical as well as modern writers.

BobW