[lbo-talk] Paris Hilton on Letterman

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Mon Oct 1 12:07:54 PDT 2007

An amusing distraction from the ever-beating war drums, I'll grant you. I don't know what Hilton expects from people, other than to be lusted after or viewed in awe. I must admit that I still find her sexually attractive, though that doesn't mean much, since most of the women I've been with were extremely neurotic or just plain nuts -- but nice looking all the same.

Oh Paris, only my marriage and about $25 million in pocket change is keeping us apart . . .

Dennis