[lbo-talk] Paris Hilton on Letterman

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Mon Oct 1 17:14:10 PDT 2007

Jordan Hayes:

> What, no comments on Britney losing her kids?

Did I ever tell the list about my censored Britney joke? It was at a local antiwar fundraiser, and I did a 15 min. set. I had just come from "Fahrenheit 9/11" and was angry about a lot of things, including at Spears for being a pro-Bush dope. This inspired a joke I was gonna tell, but I ran it by the organizer, who laughed, then caught herself, then informed me that the collected pwogs would find it offensive. So I didn't do it.

"Just saw 'Fahrenheit 9/11.' What a mind fuck. But what's worse for me is that Britney Spears is pro-war. So I'm taking a stand - I'll never jerk-off to her photos again."

Dennis