[lbo-talk] zizek

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Mon Oct 1 20:13:12 PDT 2007

I heard a great Zizek story from a friend of a friend. Apparently, he was giving a talk in New York in the summer. The building of the conference had no air conditioning. Zizek showed up in a white shirt, trowsers, and a bag of cheetoes. Evidently Mr. Zizek spent the afternoon eating the cheetoes and wiping his hands on his shirt. He was evidently a spectacular mess by the end of the conference.....

robert wood