[lbo-talk] Reps losing business class (sorry for last post)

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 2 15:34:39 PDT 2007

Doug Henwood wrote:
> I used to say very similar things to what you & Carl are saying, but
> reading stuff by people like Stonecash and Bartels really changed my
> mind.

What in particular by these authors would you recommend? I'd hate to relegate Anthony Down and Mancur Olson to the dustbin since I have no small affinity for rational choice theory myself but I'm not closed minded about this issue. I'd love a recommendation but I suspect the authors you mention above are published mostly in periodicals access to which could be difficult.

John Thornton