[lbo-talk] Reps losing business class (sorry for last post)

Robert Wrubel bobwrubel at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 16:45:59 PDT 2007

doug wrote: "Health program - Ds for, Rs against. As I keep saying, to no apparent effect, the differences between the two parties are wider now than they were in the 19050s and 60s."

Maybe the point is that on the big life-threatening, constitution-threatening, labor-supporting issues of the time, there's no difference. For that matter, what's so great about the Democrats' health plan?