[lbo-talk] 'Sinking in a Swamp Full of Blackwater'

3.3.3. lslelel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 06:47:05 PDT 2007

"...cause Iraqis to 'try to get killed.' " In the end, they agreed on a $15,000 payment."

WTF...urgh.

I am a little pissed that the story about Marines "planting" ammo or guns or whatever in order to snipe Iraqis was passed over last week.

Of course I had a good idea of how sadistic war would be in Iraq before it started, but it never ceases to amaze me at how willing the US is to setup people to be murdered.

Also missing from the hearing yesterday was an estimate of how many attacks Blackwater has actually prevented, as opposed to just talking about how this is what they are supposed to do.

Have they ever stopped one car bomb in Iraq?