[lbo-talk] who likes Hillary

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Oct 3 10:25:08 PDT 2007

Poking through Gallup's site searching for the right track/wrong track question, I came across an analysis of who likes Hillary. Overall, respondents divide equally - 48% like her, 48% don't. But the strongest support of any demographic group comes from blacks, 84% of whom like her.

Given Carrol Cox's repeated urgings that white leftists follow black leadership, I await his donning a Hillary in '08 button.

Liberals like her more than moderates - 80% vs. 71%. 54% of women and 41% of men like her. 43% of whites do. And just 10% of conservative Republicans do.