[lbo-talk] Reading Keynes

Mike Beggs mbeg7842 at mail.usyd.edu.au
Wed Oct 3 21:58:56 PDT 2007

Hey, if any LBOsters want to join me in reading Keynes' General Theory, please join in at scandalum.wordpress.com. The aim is to get through it in a month for a RL reading group, so I'm planning on posting about a chapter each working day, which is almost certainly over-ambitious! It's my first time reading it first hand though I've read some secondary literature. I'm coming at it from a marxian and post-Keynesian background, but my goal here is to understand more than to criticise. All welcome, espcially fellow beginners!

Cheers, Mike