[lbo-talk] who likes Hillary

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Oct 4 04:55:20 PDT 2007

Not sure what the irony is, but behind my idiotic lie was a serious tweak: Carrol, who repeatedly lectures about the importance of black leadership to any left struggle, and who just as often lectures about the evils of the Democratic party, refuses to think about the fact that the overwhelming majority - and I do mean overwhelming, 85-90% - of the black population supports not only Dems, but is very strongly behind Hillary Clinton. What does that mean?

Doug