[lbo-talk] Pew: globo's pretty popular, Americans very religious

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Fri Oct 5 07:49:54 PDT 2007

Shouldn't we distinguish between trade and "trade deals." A NAFTA agreement on trade could have been a few paragraphs long. Trade deals (with the US) seem to mean a capitulation on a whole lot of issues by the US's trading "partners."

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu michaelperelman.wordpress.com