[lbo-talk] the virtues of corporate law

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Oct 6 11:55:03 PDT 2007

After a failed mayoral run, my Yale classmate Virginia Boulet (whom I didn't know at all, and still don't) is running for New Orleans city council. Her campaign bio contains this wonderful nugget:

<http://www.virginiaboulet.com/About-Virginia-Boulet.html>

"Virginia chose to practice corporate law over the more common courtroom practice because she passionately believes that a strong economy and improved employment opportunity are necessary to a strong, vibrant, and successful community."

Who knew corporate law was such a public good?

Doug