[lbo-talk] More pics from the Crossroads Infoshop re-opening in Kansas City

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Sun Oct 7 06:17:08 PDT 2007

B. wrote:
> Have to admit, that is a pretty amazing job, a very
> smart-looking infoshop. Indeed, the best I've seen
> that's specifically an InfoShop. And for less than
> $1K? Holy shit -- come redesign my apartment! :)

Thanks! We can redo your apartment if you don't mind funky colors and wood scrounged from the Habitat Restore and other places.

> Quite a few pamphlets from Leninists trying to debunk
> Chomsky, at that place.

That sounds very interesting. I've never run across anything like this. We have a collection of old pamphlets on Mao and Marx from Far East Press. They never sell but they are interesting to look through.

Chuck