[lbo-talk] new spirit of capitalism

Lenin's Tomb leninstombblog at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 9 09:17:49 PDT 2007

> On Oct 9, 2007, at 11:10 AM, bhandari at berkeley.edu wrote:
>
> > But isn't
> > anyone a bit sickened by the subtext here--that those morally
> > compromised
> > homosexuals are doing the Empire's work?
>
> Yup.

Yeah... whose subtext is that, exactly? That of the bisexual Yoshie, or that of the polymorphically perverse LT? (The Kinsey scale doesn't quite encapsulate the kinds of degenerate things I do to animal, vegetable and mineral). Why are arguments constantly being invented for us? Why are we to be held responsible for your fantasies? Why must we constantly answer charges confected by an increasingly populous tribunal?