[lbo-talk] new spirit of capitalism

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 11:54:25 PDT 2007

Lenin's Tomb wrote:

"That of the bisexual Yoshie, or that of the polymorphically perverse LT? (The Kinsey scale doesn't quite encapsulate the kinds of degenerate things I do to animal, vegetable and mineral). Why are arguments constantly being invented for us?"

Okay, so Yoshie's bi, and you're whatever you just said. Great! Now, Carrol, where are you on the scale!? And, btw, Carrol, aren't you going to lecture this guy that ad hominem stuff should be put out of the equation in discussions like this? Carrol...? Aren't you?

I'll be waiting!

Or are you gonna come in a distant 3rd in this trifecta that we've seen develop on Iran-Talk, I mean, LBO-Talk?

-B.