[lbo-talk] "Suck Cock to Beat the Draft" vs. Equal Right to Serve (was An Empire of NGOs)

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 11 11:16:06 PDT 2007

andie wrote:

>How explicitly XXX do you want it?

Does swallowing count? Here's the Blessed Angela of Foligno:

And we drank from the water that we used for washing. And the sweetness was so great that it lasted all the way home – it felt as if we had received Holy Communion. In fact, because of that intense sweetness it seemed to me that I really had received communion. And when a scab from the leper’s sores had become lodged in my throat, I tried to swallow it; and my conscience kept me from spitting it out – just as if I had received Holy Communion . . .

http://books.google.com/books?id=HulGTIs4X4kC&pg=PA43&lpg=PA43&dq=scab+communion&source=web&ots=tfUjA58tPf&sig=3MrnXYxZCcBZ1OwTR-uzDiKG8fU