[lbo-talk] "Suck Cock to Beat the Draft" vs. Equal Right to Serve (was An Empire of NGOs)

Lenin's Tomb leninstombblog at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 12 08:14:42 PDT 2007

On 10/12/07, Michael Smith <mjs at smithbowen.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 2007-10-11 at 21:58 -0400, Doug Henwood wrote:
>
> > I've read a fair amount of Sade. There's a lot of tedium mixed in
> > with the hot stuff.
>
> Is that not the case with pornography generally? Or am I just easily
> bored?

The rule is, after fifteen minutes it becomes comical rather than erotic. In out, in out, in out, slurp slurp slurp - it's slapstick without the canned laughter. In fact, if the airhead with the cock is chattering away in the background with his "you got such a cute ass" patter, you may as well give up immediately.

Of course, if you consider it in light of what it does - which is usually to eroticise domination up to and including violent rape - it becomes less boring or comical than sinister and sick.