[lbo-talk] First cooperative brothel, for 2010 Olympics,

Jim Straub rustbeltjacobin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 09:47:22 PDT 2007

In my experience, the term 'sex worker' is mostly used by lefties. Among sex workers who aren't prostitutes--- strippers for example--- I've definitely met people who were really unhappy to be referred to as sex workers, because they don't have sex, aren't prostitutes, sometimes accept the stigma on that work (I guess if you think about it prostitution as an industry probably has far more abuse, slavery, addiction, etc woven into it, more so than phones or dance clubs). Of course that's just another example of the stigma attached to that particular slice of the industry.

Did someone mug Doss?