[lbo-talk] "Suck Cock to Beat the Draft" vs. Equal Right to Serve (was An Empire of NGOs)

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Fri Oct 12 17:00:31 PDT 2007

bitch at pulpculture.org writes:

yeah, sorry, just type dworkin into the blog's search engine, you'll find all the relevant quotes to back up my claims.

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org (NSFW)

Why is it that everytime I try to get to your blog, I get this response?

Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

************ It's very tempting. ;p

Mike B)

Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." - W. C. Fields http://www.iww.org/culture/official/preamble.shtml

Sick of deleting your inbox? Yahoo!7 Mail has free unlimited storage. http://au.docs.yahoo.com/mail/unlimitedstorage.html