[lbo-talk] Sensitive Guys (was: "Suck Cock to Beat the Draft" <...>)

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Fri Oct 12 21:35:39 PDT 2007

On 12 Oct, 2007, at 23:04 PM, ravi wrote:
> On 12 Oct, 2007, at 23:48 PM, bitch at pulpculture.org wrote:
>>
>> Not to condone ravi's passive
>> aggressive response to Doug and Dennis ...

I wonder if I should have gone passive or aggressive in response to this from a right-wing friend on a different list, talking about affirmative action and such:

> Unlike some, however, I don't take
> every opportunity to make myself miserable thinking about or arguing
> about their plight.
>
> "Look at me! I'm so upset on someone else's behalf!"

I went aggressive in that case, because, you can't kid around too much with right-wingers, even if you attended their wedding and danced with their bride! Maybe, maybe not!

--ravi