[lbo-talk] Strip club is planned near bondage parlor

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 13 10:09:04 PDT 2007

Without getting too fancy about it, it's a nonstarter, and I'm not sure that even if you could show wholly religious (subjective) motivation that would do it. I think you'd probably have to show no (objective) secular purpose, that there was no possible or reasonable non religious purpose the practice might serve. This link might help.

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/conlaw/theocracy.htm