[lbo-talk] Health insurance lessons from Massacbusetts

ken hanly northsunm at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 14 06:29:09 PDT 2007

The lesson to be learned from all this is that the US is a failed state as far as affordable health care is concerned and that it shows no sign of being able to remedy that fact. The auto union for example seemscontent to let their health costs fall upon the union rather than campaigning for a universal plan.\

=== message truncated ===

Blog: http://kenthink7.blogspot.com/index.html Blog: http://kencan7.blogspot.com/index.html