[lbo-talk] Can Politics Be Liberated from the von Neumann Style?

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Sun Oct 14 06:42:15 PDT 2007

We don't disagree on the point you raise- not at all. Your post as a whole was a very good reconciliation of the different views which have been expressed.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julio Huato" <juliohuato at gmail.com> To: "Lbo Talk Lbo Talk" <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2007 11:18 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] Can Politics Be Liberated from the von Neumann Style?

[...]