[lbo-talk] Krauthammer semi-endorses HRC, can be counted on to know the better and do the worse

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 16:45:23 PDT 2007

I kinda agree with Krauthammer. I think they have no principles, or betrayed good ones they have. I don't think they're committed to a necon vision of US power imposed by military might as the salvation of the world. HRC is not Krauthammer, Richard Perle, Condi Rice, Donald Kagan, Wolfie, Cheney. I think she's an opportunist. Him too. This is based on watching and reading about the for many years.