[lbo-talk] Now here's some good news

W. Kiernan wkiernan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 15:54:42 PDT 2007

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/20071016/wl_time/thepointofputinstehrantrip

The minute the Soviet Union collapsed, the collapse of democracy went into overdrive here in the U.S.A. No longer was there any incentive whatsoever for our ruling class to even make lip music about "freedom," "human rights," "international law," etc. For warmongers and cops, it was like they started selling crack cocaine over the counter at the neighborhood Pick-Kwik. I hope the Russkies aren't pushing back too late to head off the U.S. government's next imperial assault on Iran.

Yours WDK - WKiernan at gmail.com