[lbo-talk] Rudy's threat

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 17:26:46 PDT 2007

On 10/18/07, Carl Remick <carlremick at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/18/07, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:
> > Rudy, yesterday: "If we're not careful -- if you don't elect me --
> > this country could be to the left of France."

So when will we embargo France? It is obviously a threat to our national security. Maybe after that we can go get Norway. Those people are obviously living better off than us 'mericans. They too are a threat to our national security.

OTOH, if the US does elect Rudy it will be at least as permissive as