[lbo-talk] Marjane Satrapi: Revolutionary Spirit

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Sun Oct 21 13:17:09 PDT 2007

At 07:54 AM 10/21/2007, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

>[A] I don't very much like this term of graphic novel. I think they
>made up this term for the bourgeoisie not to be scared of comics.
>Like, Oh, this is the kind of comics you can read.

heh. or to get dumb asses, like me, to go check out the shelf full of 'em at barnes and nobles b/c she was hoping they were dirty books.

one question: who in the conversation or interview is portraying people living on bark and berries as in need of emancipation?

bl

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org (NSFW)