[lbo-talk] fight within Respect

Lenin's Tomb leninstombblog at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 22 00:22:48 PDT 2007

On 10/21/07, Chuck <chuck at mutualaid.org> wrote:

> That's pretty pathetic. I imagine that just about any small party in a
> parliamentary system can get a few people elected if they have name
> recognition.

Then you don't know shit from psephology. You can get people into council if you're any good, but not into parliament, which is a much tougher game. Your charge of 'pathetic' would be more impressive if you demonstrated even the slightest interest in what you claim you are talking about, much less the slightest awareness of the topic.