[lbo-talk] fight within Respect

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Oct 22 16:31:39 PDT 2007

Tim Francis-Wright wrote:

> > I would have some respect for the Greens if they strategically recruited
> candidates against the troglodyte faction of the Democrats. But
> they don't, and never have.

Explain. The Green Party's excuse for existence is the destruction of the DP. The essential for that is the wiping out of the powerless "progressives" in the party, who cannot affect policy but who keep alive the myth of the DP as a possible agent of change. It would be silly to run against the Troglodytes. Run against the progressive camouflage.

Carrol