[lbo-talk] job opp't'y: Heidi Fleiss's stud farm

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Oct 22 17:41:17 PDT 2007

<http://www.heidistudfarm.com/appform/forms/form1.html>

Thank you for inquiring about Heidi's stud farm in Crystal Nevada.

Heidi's Stud Farm will be a new structure and has NO connection to the defunct Cherry Patch Brothel or its owner.

This is a brief overview of what to expect. This establishment will hire men to service women.

There will be no male to male sexual services offered.

We will hire 20 men and 10 on stand-by. Lady customers will be charged $250.00 an hour that will be split 50-50 to the house. Men will be able to keep all tips. They will be charged a weekly rate for a housekeeper, room, board, and food. Weekly tests for STDS and HIV are mandatory. Employees will register for a work card with the sheriff's department.

There is a protocol to follow and Ms. Fleiss and her lawyers are working with the county to get this done as soon as possible. We plan to open 40 to 60 days from now.

Please email current photos, contact information, and a brief bio to studfarm at heidifleiss.com .

HBO is filming the building of a brothel, it will be up to the individual to participate. If one does not want to participate it will not effect their employment. All endorsements, novelty, appearance fees, print, news, TV and other forms of media will be negotiated at that time. Thank you. We are looking forward to meeting with you.

WE ARE IN THE BEGINNING PHASE OF THE FARM AND WILL POST AS WE PROGRESS. ALL APPLICANTS PLEASE BE PATIENT IN OUR RESPONSE, WE WILL GET TO YOU. .