[lbo-talk] Why I Skip Anti-Globalization Protests

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Oct 23 11:55:24 PDT 2007

Marvin Gandall wrote:

> I thought Chuck was very effective in the interview, came across as calm and
> thoughtful. I was surprised, though, the interviewer didn't ask him why he
> was holding a brick in his hand.

Those damn chairs would make anybody look fat.

I was recently surprised to find out that I had put on some weight. I spent the summer doing lots of physical construction work in a space which didn't have a/c. I did bulk up my upper body muscles.

No, I didn't have a brick. I can't that a brick would be of much use on the right wing puritans that we were talking about. From what I understand after talking to some reporter friends, the guy running the anti-porn campaign is actively avoiding interviews.

Chuck