[lbo-talk] Marjane Satrapi: likes the West for the freedom to work, wanted Kerry to win

Blackmail blackmail.is.my.life at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 13:03:53 PDT 2007

Right before the Satrapi firestorm lit up the listserv, I posted that I'd just read Persepolis and loved it. Has anyone else read it? I think this could be an amazing movie not only because of the story, but also because Iran's on people's minds these days, for better or worse.

I'll repeat the question I asked when I last posted about this: can anyone recommend a good political history of Iran, post WWII?