[lbo-talk] "Islamofascism Awareness Week"

BklynMagus magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Tue Oct 23 15:19:59 PDT 2007

> I believe the quotes >are to repeat the claim:
that the government was hanging people because they were "the queers" -- as opposed to being hanged for other things.

According to my friends inside and outside Iran, queers are being tortured and killed just for being queer.

> BTW, if people are hanged, why not penises?
Shouldn't it be "well-hanged", for the size queens who care?

One is either well-hung or not. Hanging refers to testicles as in having "a nice pair of low hangers" which can be accomplished with a series of ever-larger ball stretchers.

> You sneer, but the probability of that parade is
indeed higher had the US stopped its action against Iran .... to topple Mossadeg.

And if the stupid executives at MGM had not dumped the studio's library of nitrate films in the Pacific Ocean we would have a complete version of Erich Von Stroheim's GREED.

But alas, they did and we don't. I do not live in the world of what ifs, but in the world of what is happening to queers in the present day and am looking to stay the hand of those who would torture and kill queers anywhere the world.

Join me. I promise we won't try to recruit you.

Brian