[lbo-talk] help for my friend from India

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Wed Oct 24 05:15:51 PDT 2007

i'm rushing off to work, but send me your daytime contact info if you are willing, and I'll hook you up with K and, possibly, my boss later today. if that's convenient. if not, maybe email. k doesn't like email much and usually has me edit for him. but that may just be a function of his concern about presentation on the job. dunno.

thanks mucho. oh -- sorry for the 'shady'. i guess i thought it was shady in so far as it seems k is sort of terrified that they might find out that he wants full-time, permanent employment with this firm. seemed shady to me that an outfit would create that much terror in a person -- cause he seemed alarmed and terrified when i said, "can't you just talk with them and work something out?" but i see your point otherwise. so, to me, they're just shady in an ordinary way. heh. just kidding. i promise! i won't use shady!

again, danke!