[lbo-talk] Kucinich saw UFO on Shirley MacLaine's porch, was deeply moved

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Oct 24 10:51:45 PDT 2007

On Oct 24, 2007, at 1:33 PM, Steven L. Robinson wrote:

> Query - If Maclaine was such a BIG friend of Dennis the K, why
> would she put in her book, especially in an election year? Smells
> of a dirty trick to me.

You gotta be kidding. If Kucinich were riding high in the polls, maybe. At 1%, why bother? When you're that low, any publicity is good publicity - and besides, he might attract some of the nut vote, which is probably not small. In fact, maybe the secular left should reach out to UFO constituency. Who are we to question their faith?

Doug