[lbo-talk] 50 Cent: big fan of W!

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 24 11:09:25 PDT 2007

>The meeting of the King and the President at the White House on 21
>December 1970 was initiated by Elvis himself. Presley wrote a long,
>rambling six-page letter to Nixon,

The letter was rambling because Elvis was probably higher than a kite when he wrote it. It's a safe assumption he was stoned when he visited the White House and Nixon made him an honorary DEA agent. I have a coffee mug with this picture taken that day that I got at the Nixon Library/Birthplace. Items with that photo are the most popular at the gift shop.

Here's the pic:

http://www.extrememortman.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/elvisnixon.jpg