[lbo-talk] LBO Got All Grazy

Charles A. Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Wed Oct 24 12:08:58 PDT 2007

``I've been away from my email for a week....gotten really low...hyperventilating...craving...chilled....''

That's I was just saying. But the interesting part is to figure out why? I think its the wave after wave of war talk over and over and over, plus the extraordinary frustration of never hearing any, and I mean any, rational voice in a position of public office----none, zero, nada.

So, I have to wonder what the effects are on the rest of the country, since LBO is a microcosm of some sort?

CG