[lbo-talk] The Third Annual, "Too Many of This, Not Enough of That" Re-naming Contest

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 12:29:51 PDT 2007

And by "third annual" I mean first ever.

We're all familiar with the chiefs and Indians line which, for a variety of reasons, is contentious.

So let's make some new ones: let's craft new 'too many, not enough' phrases for the new millennium!

Please allow me, your genial host, to start things off.

* Too many cybermen and not enough cyber commanders

* Too many lap dancers and not enough laps

* Too many bananas and not enough hammocks

* Too many spiders and not enough webs

* Too many yings and not enough yangs

* Too many zigs and not enough zags

* Too many Lizes and not enough Hurleys

* Too many too manys and not enough enoughs

Try it at home!

.d.