[lbo-talk] Quitting job: etiquette???

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 13:53:28 PDT 2007

"Concerted action" is protected under the NLRA even without a union. Of course it's sort of hard to have an enforceable contract without a union.

There's a lot of simple business, employment, contract, and consumer law that could and should be taught in high school, nothing esoteric about it, that everyone should know but most people don't. (For example that normally a contract doesn't have to be written.) Some better High Schools do have classes in stuff like this. I didn't learn a lot of it until I went to law school.