[lbo-talk] New US sanctions on Iran.

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Fri Oct 26 18:46:50 PDT 2007

The Iranians (the Cubans too--and why not together?) should respond to this piratical aggression with this declaration: No non-US bank or corporation cooperating with unilateral US "sanctions" will *ever* be permitted to do business in or with Iran [and Cuba]!

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things...It consents and does not consent to be called Zeus."

Herakleitos of Ephesos