[lbo-talk] Pacifica news: Nicole Sawaya new ED

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 29 09:48:39 PDT 2007

It was Sawaya' s firing as KPFA station manager by Berry/Chadwick that, at least as far as KPFA is concerned, set off the crisis and confrontaton of the late 1990s for Pacifica. By all accounts, KPFA staff at the time were intensely loyal to her. SR

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Joseph Wanzala <jwanzala at hotmail.com>