[lbo-talk] Kucinich saw UFO on Shirley MacLaine's porch, was deeply moved

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 29 17:23:54 PDT 2007

In and of itself seeing a UFO has been shown not to remove someone as a serious Presidential candidate. I haven't seen it written in this thread but both Carter and Reagan publicly claimed to have seen a UFO before they were elected. That alone won't scupper Kucinich's chances.

I don't believe however either Carter or Reagan claimed that alien beings were watching them smell flowers on the balcony of a psychic's home.

The story is funny regardless of whether one likes Kucinich or not.

John Thornton