[lbo-talk] 'American kids, dumber than dirt'

W. Kiernan wkiernan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 19:27:58 PDT 2007

Doug Henwood wrote:

> Even at the high end things seem rather grim. My sister-in-law

> graduated from Harvard in June '06 and reports that her fellow

> students were an intellectually uninspiring bunch. They're hyper-

> coached, machined little achievement products, but not what you'd

> think of as an intellectual elite.

A sense of helplessness before impending doom undoes the student. Ask any young people with at least half a brain, what do they look forward to? Even your Harvardites, because in these times of revanche, if you weren't _born_ on the inside you'll be on the outside. Seriously, what's the use when cunts are running the world?

Yours WDK - WKiernan at gmail.com